don't need to read lmao.
RULES OF CONDUCT
1.0 RULES OF CONDUCT
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE
BASIC RULES OF CONDUCT THAT GOVERN PLAYER INTERACTION AND ACTIVITY WITHIN NOVAWORLD AND IN THE OFFICIAL NOVAWORLD FORUMS.
FAILURE TO ACT RESPONSIBLY AND COMPLY WITH THESE RULES WITHIN NOVAWORLD AND THE OFFICIAL NOVAWORLD FORUMS MAY RESULT IN THE
TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY REFUND OF ANY KIND.
1. You may
not harass or threaten other players.2. You may not use any sexually explicit, harmful, threatening,
abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive language.3. You may
not impersonate any NovaLogic employee, including any Customer Support people.4. You may not
violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation.5. You may not modify
any part of the NovaWorld Client, Server or any part of NovaWorld Web Pages located at http://www.novaworld.com6. You may not arrange for the exchange or transfer of any pirated or illegal software while on NovaWorld, the NovaWorld Web
site, or the NovaLogic Web site.7. You will follow the instructions of authorized personnel
while on NovaWorld or on the Official NovaWorld Forums.
8. You may not organize nor be a member of any guilds or groups
within NovaWorld that are based on, or espouse, any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay, or other hate-mongering
9. You may not give false information or intentionally hide any information when registering for your NovaWorld
10. You will not upload or transmit to NovaWorld, or to the NovaWorld Web Site any copyrighted content that you
do not own all rights to, unless you have the express written permission of the author or copyright holder.
11. You will
not attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running NovaWorld.
will not exploit any bug on NovaWorld or in any games played on NovaWorld and you will not communicate the existence of any
such exploitable bug (bugs that grant the user unnatural or unintended benefits in game), either directly or through public
posting, to any other user of NovaWorld. You will promptly report any such bug via firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
You will not attempt to play NovaWorld on any server that is not controlled or authorized by NovaLogic, or its designees.
You will not create, use or provide any server emulator or other site where NovaWorld games may be played, and you will not
post or distribute any utilities, emulators or other software tools related to NovaWorld without the express written permission
of NovaLogic, Inc.
2.0 GAMEPLAY POLICIES - ACTIVITY WITHIN NOVAWORLD
In addition to the general guidelines listed
in section 1.0, players are also subject to these supplementary rules while playing on NovaWorld. While by no means an all-inclusive
list of the do's and don'ts on NovaWorld, it provides a suitable foundation by which the player can determine what activities
1. You may not intentionally kill your own teammates.
2. You may not intentionally kill yourself
in an effort to reduce your team's score.
3. You may not abuse and/or overuse the channels of communication and 'spam'
messages to teammates or opponents.
4. You may not intentionally move flags into directions or locations that are in opposition
to the goal(s) of the game.
5. You may not attempt to confuse or mislead your teammates with incorrect waypoints, orders,
or any other false information.
6. You may not disclose the position of your teammates to enemies or opponents within the
7. You may not attempt to Impersonate any NovaLogic employee or representative in any way.
8. You should observe
common etiquette and play NovaWorld games in a sportsmanlike manner. For example: if a player runs a flag all the way from
the front lines back to the base and is killed (dropping the flag) extremely close to the base -- if you are a teammate, you
should give that player the opportunity to recover and finish returning that flag to the base, provided that the flag is in
no imminent danger.
3.0 PLAYER NAMING POLICIES
Player names in NovaWorld should reflect the genre of the game. Original
names are desired. The following types of names are unacceptable and are listed in order from the worst to the least offensive:
Vile, profane, rude, or racist names including common swear words, anatomical references, racial slurs, and homonyms of these
2. Combinations of words that produce an offensive result.
3. Names of religious, occult, or significant historic
4. Copyrighted or trademarked names of products, characters, services, or concepts.
5. Non-fantasy names from
6. Common words and phrases that would not be found in the place and time setting of the game .
names from NovaWorld.
8. The names of senior Customer Support Representatives or employees of NovaLogic.
9. Names chosen
with the intent or possessed with the effect of harming the reputation of a player or Customer Service Representative.
Names that contain sentences, phrases, or more than two words.
11. Popular and easily recognized names from existing media.
Names where the combination of the first and last name form a phrase or violate a previous rule.
13. For all of the above,
misspellings and alternative spellings of the word or words are also unacceptable.